Tantek tak? Tantek!
Apr 30, 2010
Apr 28, 2010
Apr 27, 2010
- Always wash your hand after coming home.
- No face (especially mouth, eyes, nose & ears) touching unless you know darn well that your hands are clean or where they have been.
- No sharing classes, bottles, drink & etc.
- Sneeze alert. Don't sneeze suka suka hati coz any germs akan bersepah merata-rata in your home or onto other people.
- frequently wipe/clean the stuff commonly touch by many many people in your home (phone, door knob, keyboard, tv remote, light switch).
- Stock up on your Vitamin C intake.
- Cook lots of warm soupy meal using lots of onion & garlic (they have the best anti-bacterial props).
- No kissing the sick person or being kissed by a sick person.
- Always have a good rest & perfect good night sleep. That is when our body builds its protection and recover any damages cells.
- Fluf Up! Layer up your clothes & keep your body warm.
- When there is sun outside, go on an enjoy a bit of its ray along with the fresh air.
Apr 23, 2010
Seperti sedia maklum most kids are fussy eater and Miya adalah salah sorang dari those kids yang makan ikut mood.
So whatever Mama sediakan wajiblah mengandungi concentrated nutrition. With this, eventho Miya makan sikit, dia dah dapat banyak khasiat from it.
Among the stuff yang Mama buat and Miya suka very much is....... Miya Monster Onigiri!
Its actually just onigiri yang Mama pandai-pandai improvise.
-½ cup short grain rice
-1pc shitake mushroom (cut into small pieces)
-1inch x 2inch dried seaweed sheet (cut into small pieces)
-1 cup salted coldwater (tiny pinch of salt only)
1) Cook the nasi macam masak nasi biasa.
2) Gaulkan nasi panas dengan mushroom & seaweed.
3) Let it sit for a while until warm.
4) Basahkan tangan dengan bancuhan air garam (helps from the rice sticking to our hands while molding) & gumpalkan the rice mixture into small ball or triangle (ikut apa saja bentuk yang boleh attract anak untuk cuba makan).
5) Serve kepada anak & kata its a magic rice ball. Kena cuba baru tau magic dia.
Nutri Facts (click on image to enlarge for reading):
Apr 22, 2010
Apr 21, 2010
Apr 20, 2010
Apr 16, 2010
Apr 15, 2010
Apr 14, 2010
Apr 12, 2010
Apr 9, 2010
Apr 8, 2010
The process of a mother teaching a baby in an honest and factual way is a mutually loving and respectful process, and it grows the brain.
Apr 7, 2010
After her mother told her to go to her room, Samantha Kuberski, a first-grader in McMinnville, Ore., crawled into an unused crib, tied one end of a belt around her neck, the other on a bar of the crib, and hanged herself, according to reports.
The incident happened on Dec. 2, days shy of the girl's 7th birthday, making her the youngest person in Oregon history to have committed suicide.
But McMinnville police investigating Samantha's death are not convinced that the girl understood the consequences of her actions. They are challenging the classification of suicide. Samantha's death, they argue, was the result of an accident."
I feel like there are 1000 of little god forsaken creature playing golf on my lower back.......Also feels like I'm at my 3rd trimester of pregnancy......and I won't give in to synflex like how I used to....I'm a stronger person now............
So what's left for me but to just BITCH about it.....Damn you Dysmenorrhea!! Damn you!!
Care to share your version of it?
Apr 6, 2010
Wonderful Easter Monday where Mama-Miya doesn't have to cook lunch.
Apr 1, 2010
1/2 cup salt,
1/2 cup water,
1tsp rosewater or pandan essence (nanti tangan anak bau wangi time main :D ) and f
1)Mix well until it forms a ball.
2)Knead add food colouring if desired.
3)If sticky add some flour and if to dry add a small amount of water.
Cook Playdough (Last Longer than the non-cooked)
2 cups flour,
1/2 cup salt,
4 tbsp oil,
1/2 cup water,
1tsp rosewater or pandan essence (nanti tangan anak bau wangi time main :D ) and
1)Mix dry ingredients together.
2)Mix oil, food colouring and water in a saucepan.
3)Heat it until boiling point.
4)Scoop in 1/2cup of the dry ingredients into the boiling saucepan and stir until the mixture becomes rubbery. Turn off heat.
5)Mix with the remaining dry ingredients. Knead until smooth. If play-dough is too dry, add more water, a little at a time. If play-dough is too crumbly, knead in a small amount of oil.