Nov 19, 2008

some good habit before BF or expressing

"Have a cookie before breast-feeding, mom? Eating special cookies enriched with conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) can increase the level of these potentially healthful fatty acids in breast milk, reports a recent study in the journal Nutrition Research."

Dietary Sources of CLA?

"Of all foods, kangaroo meat may have the highest concentration of CLA.[18] Food products (e.g. mutton and beef) from grass-fed ruminants are good sources of CLA, and contain much more of it than those from grain-fed animals.[19] In fact, meat and dairy products from grass-fed animals can produce 300-500% more CLA than those of cattle fed the usual diet of 50% hay and silage, and 50% grain.[20]

Eggs are also rich in CLA, and it has been shown that CLA in eggs survives the temperatures encountered during frying.[21]" quite wikipedia...

hmm...pas ni try makan biskut aa b4 pam of BFing..

as for me, my habit before expressing breastmilk, i akan have a nice cup of hot drink with 3sudu oats. i drink around 30mins before nak pegi pam susu. i feel more relaxed & time pam tu kurang skit rasa dahaga or rasa kebas2/ketar2 tgn..

soon i'll post a topic on benda2 yg i cuba & betul2 bykkan susu..now tgh sebarut ni.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor nor am I a lawyer. I am not a scientist nor am I an expert. I am just a wife and a mother, who is putting her thoughts and findings in a blog. All of the posting on this website & my blogs were written by me for educational purposes and as my sentimental library, but are not meant to diagnose nor treat any medical disorders. Any other materials that I may have quote from other published materials are for educational purposes only and not for any other manipulative reasons. Anyway, whatever weird stuff that I published are the real stuff that I believe works for me. Tips and tricks that might work for me. You are free to put it in your head if you thinks its valuable, but if you think its rubbish... Please don't mock me. Do please shut your pie hole.
 
HACKED BY YOUR FUCKING LASER
BANGSAT-BANGSAT MALAYSIA, KALIAN MEMANG
GENERASI YANG BERMASALAH PRESTASI NOL
TAPI KESOMBONGAN LUAR BIASA
ULAH SUPORTER KALIAN YANG MAIN LASER
ADALAH CERMIN DARI SIFAT KALIAN YANG MEMALUKAN
BLOG INI DI HACK OLEH LASER HIJAU KALIAN YANG MENGGANGGU PEMAIN INDONESIA
FUCK YOU UP!!! son of a bitch