Nov 19, 2008

Miya’s Semi Solid Menu… continues

Seperti biasa..mama dia masak only on weekends.

So beginning miya will only eat apa yg ade dlm freezer. So what did mama labour for & cook for bekalan this week?

Menu number 1-Apple+Carrot puree:

Its kinda the same nak buat apple puree, but I kena rebus or steam the carrot dulu coz carrot ni keras. Then baru add in the cooked apples, then using hand blender I puree them all..If its too cair..i akan tapis skit..the juice I save it aside as drinks for miya.

Menu number 2-Apple+Carrot+kurma puree:

Ditto, just tambah kurma

Menu number 3-Peas+potato+butter

I rebut peas+potato dgn air ngam-ngam dlm 1inch cover over the bahan..bila empuk, matikan api..then masukkan 1 sudu unsalted butter and by using handblender I puree it..

Menu number 4-Potato+carrot+butter

Rebus potato with just enough water to cover it. Dlm pot lain, rebut grated carrot dgn air sedikit (just enough water to cover it). Bila 2-2 dah empuk, matikan api.

Masukkan butter dlm potato, then puree the potato. Then masukkan the grated carrot dgn air2 rebusan skali. Gaul rata & tub it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor nor am I a lawyer. I am not a scientist nor am I an expert. I am just a wife and a mother, who is putting her thoughts and findings in a blog. All of the posting on this website & my blogs were written by me for educational purposes and as my sentimental library, but are not meant to diagnose nor treat any medical disorders. Any other materials that I may have quote from other published materials are for educational purposes only and not for any other manipulative reasons. Anyway, whatever weird stuff that I published are the real stuff that I believe works for me. Tips and tricks that might work for me. You are free to put it in your head if you thinks its valuable, but if you think its rubbish... Please don't mock me. Do please shut your pie hole.
 
HACKED BY YOUR FUCKING LASER
BANGSAT-BANGSAT MALAYSIA, KALIAN MEMANG
GENERASI YANG BERMASALAH PRESTASI NOL
TAPI KESOMBONGAN LUAR BIASA
ULAH SUPORTER KALIAN YANG MAIN LASER
ADALAH CERMIN DARI SIFAT KALIAN YANG MEMALUKAN
BLOG INI DI HACK OLEH LASER HIJAU KALIAN YANG MENGGANGGU PEMAIN INDONESIA
FUCK YOU UP!!! son of a bitch