Nov 12, 2008

Miya’s 1st week of semi solid food

Friday (24/10/2008-I cuti coz my besday)
1st day-At around noon, bila miya alert..i gave her bubur nasik blended, plus bit of expressed breastmilk. Tak bg byk sgt pun. Just 1tablespoon. I suap pakai babyspoon..dekat setengah jam gak la suap2 sambil gelak2 sesame..

Sabtu
2nd day-At around noon gak..i tried bg bubur yg sama cam smlm..dia tak nak..siap buat adigan nak muntah2..Drama sungguh anak dara ni..so I added blend kurma..Fuiyooo..licin..

Ahad
3rd day- At around noon I gave same thing as hari sabtu. The the evening I gave 1 tablespoon of carrot kurma puree(recipe dpt dr elysuhaili-ex member SI.com, napa ex? pandai2 la korang pikir). Miya likes carrot kurma a lot a lot, cam sammy gak.

Isnin
4th day..tinggal dgn nenek..i saje tak bekal kan ape2..coz I nak tgk dia betul2 lapar tak..so my MIL kata at noon miya minum 8oz susu..Confirm lapo!! That nite I buat lg bubur nasik plus kurma..she 1tablespoon. Then I prepare a lot, letak dlm tub kecik2 around 2tablespoon.

Selasa
5th day- nenek dia bg 1 tub for breakfast at 8+am & for lunch at 12+noon.

Rabu
6th day Sama cam yesterday. Mlm tu I buat carrot kurma puree 2-3 tub.

Khamis
7th day- breakfast carrot kurma puree & lunch bubur nasik kurma

Friday
Same as yesterday.

3 comments:

Ibu ammar said...

berminat nak buat carrot kurma puree for my son juge..boleh bagi resipi?tq..

Anonymous said...

simple aje.

mula2 rebus carrot, then bila dah empuk tu masukkan pulak kurma (yg dah di buang biji). matikan api & biarkan suam kejap, then pureeekan.

sukatan tu ikut citarasa kita. i buat dlm 2-3 btg carrot + 10 biji kurma.

Xiet_Enigma said...

Salam.i've problem with my lil charming baby regarding his meal. he seems so fussy and picky when it comes to other than Breast milk (referring to semi-solid food)...have tried diff recipes but still x really works.any suggestions?

neway,i've read ur collection of recipes for mia... great job sis! mayb i can try n hopefully it works for my baby.

Post a Comment

-

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor nor am I a lawyer. I am not a scientist nor am I an expert. I am just a wife and a mother, who is putting her thoughts and findings in a blog. All of the posting on this website & my blogs were written by me for educational purposes and as my sentimental library, but are not meant to diagnose nor treat any medical disorders. Any other materials that I may have quote from other published materials are for educational purposes only and not for any other manipulative reasons. Anyway, whatever weird stuff that I published are the real stuff that I believe works for me. Tips and tricks that might work for me. You are free to put it in your head if you thinks its valuable, but if you think its rubbish... Please don't mock me. Do please shut your pie hole.
 
HACKED BY YOUR FUCKING LASER
BANGSAT-BANGSAT MALAYSIA, KALIAN MEMANG
GENERASI YANG BERMASALAH PRESTASI NOL
TAPI KESOMBONGAN LUAR BIASA
ULAH SUPORTER KALIAN YANG MAIN LASER
ADALAH CERMIN DARI SIFAT KALIAN YANG MEMALUKAN
BLOG INI DI HACK OLEH LASER HIJAU KALIAN YANG MENGGANGGU PEMAIN INDONESIA
FUCK YOU UP!!! son of a bitch