Mar 23, 2010

New info on Rotavirus Vaccine!!

The Food and Drug Administration recommended Monday that doctors temporarily stop using GlaxoSmithKline PLC's (GSK) Rotarix child vaccine after a virus was found in the product.

The agency said it needed to learn more about parts of an extraneous virus that was found in the vaccine. The FDA said there's currently no evidence of a safety risk associated with the vaccine.

"There is no evidence...that this poses any health risk," FDA Commissioner Margaret Hamburg said in a conference call with reporters. "We're simply asking that there be a pause in its use."

She also said Rotarix has a significant track record of being safe.

For more info, read here.


kinda weird.... if there is no risk, why would they advice for Doc to stop using it for a while, right?

4 comments:

Lady Qay said...

msti ade sbb tuhh if tk tkkn dia soh stop..kdg2 konspirasi farmaseutikal compny ni tkle caya sgt...

CuppyCakeMommy said...

haihhh..macam2 kan..dah lah i dah abis amik vaccine ni..tetiba issue ni pula..seb baik takde pape jadi

ibu_Arifa said...

heee..merisaukan lah kalo mcm ni

Fairus Basir from The Juggling Queen said...

i agree.. klu taked sides effects nape stopkan ekk?

Post a Comment

-

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor nor am I a lawyer. I am not a scientist nor am I an expert. I am just a wife and a mother, who is putting her thoughts and findings in a blog. All of the posting on this website & my blogs were written by me for educational purposes and as my sentimental library, but are not meant to diagnose nor treat any medical disorders. Any other materials that I may have quote from other published materials are for educational purposes only and not for any other manipulative reasons. Anyway, whatever weird stuff that I published are the real stuff that I believe works for me. Tips and tricks that might work for me. You are free to put it in your head if you thinks its valuable, but if you think its rubbish... Please don't mock me. Do please shut your pie hole.
 
HACKED BY YOUR FUCKING LASER
BANGSAT-BANGSAT MALAYSIA, KALIAN MEMANG
GENERASI YANG BERMASALAH PRESTASI NOL
TAPI KESOMBONGAN LUAR BIASA
ULAH SUPORTER KALIAN YANG MAIN LASER
ADALAH CERMIN DARI SIFAT KALIAN YANG MEMALUKAN
BLOG INI DI HACK OLEH LASER HIJAU KALIAN YANG MENGGANGGU PEMAIN INDONESIA
FUCK YOU UP!!! son of a bitch