Mar 25, 2010

Mama-Miya's Momtourage?

I’m a huge fan of “Sex & The City” and “Entourage”. Are you?

Both of the HBO tv series reflects the usual stuff of life such as career, social life, money, love (with mostly sex), religion, political incorrectness and best of all.............friendship.

They support each other through hard time. Eventhough they did become judgemental towards each other at times, in the end they are still there for their friend.

Do you know that feeling when your buddy is there to celebrate your happiness and also being a support during your hard times? It’s nice and comforting isn’t it?

When I became mom, I thought I am alone in this journey and everything on the planet is against me on becoming a good mom. I read motherhood books, babycare book and spend hours a day on the internet searching for answer for each question in my head.

Then I started blogging and joined online mommies forums......that’s where I found my support. I found new friends to share and support each other in many of our motherhood missions.

So this is MOMTOURAGE!!

Every woman needs a momtourage to support, help her get things done, and allow her to a SUPERMOM (that is the term I commonly use for moms who tries to be the best of what she can in order to be a good mom). We give each other opinion on babycare, health tips, educational stuff for kids, recipes, relationships, home business stuff, networking and many more. The list goes on and on and on (depends on one’s limit of knowledge, compassion and generosity).

Like the old saying, it takes a village to raise a child....and i guess in this modern world, it takes a momtourage to raise the kids. Anyway, motherhood is not as simple as how it used to be.

A mom needs a friend to flush out ugly meltdowns, have a laugh, gossip, advice (give&receive), to celebrate and also to compete. Moms need momtourage to help her keep her sanity.

I know I got so many momtourage out there....So if you think you’re my momtourage, say “Haaaay!!” I am definitely “Haaaay!!”-ing back at cha!!

Thank you my momtourage!! Kiss Kiss Hug Hug...

9 comments:

Lady Qay said...

me saying the first..HAAYYYYY..u are one of my 1st online mummy bloggrs good frens..hihi..one i considered a berry good fren already even kiat tak pnah jmpa land line...hahaha

cheersss to frenship

Drama Mama said...

hayyyy! hehehehe

Mama Sohayl said...

Hayyyyyy!!

I went for bloghopping and just found yours. What an interesting blog. =)

I follow ok..

nadnye said...

hayyyyy from here too... i agree 100%, blogging world really made me a better mom

-hanum- said...

HAYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAA!!!!

eventho i don't have any blog but i read yours and others tooo...

please dont ask me when i will have my own blog!

heeee...

its good to know you who have a big brain in a tiny body!

watchaaa >>>

transformed housewife said...

Hayyy from me too.

yatie chomeyl said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaayy...alamak dah lambat ke I jerit nih> hik2x

HanimMadewnus said...

I guess desperate housewives also one of it..
And yes totally agree on the "friendship"..
best kan kalau kita dapat that kind of friend and friendship??

Anonymous said...

lady qay--> hay

drama mama--> hay

mama sohayl--> hay

nadnye--> hay

hanum--> hay

temp.housewife--> hay

yatie--> hay

hanim--> hay

ladies out there yg segan tinggal komen & i know ur reading this --> HAY!!!

Post a Comment

-

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor nor am I a lawyer. I am not a scientist nor am I an expert. I am just a wife and a mother, who is putting her thoughts and findings in a blog. All of the posting on this website & my blogs were written by me for educational purposes and as my sentimental library, but are not meant to diagnose nor treat any medical disorders. Any other materials that I may have quote from other published materials are for educational purposes only and not for any other manipulative reasons. Anyway, whatever weird stuff that I published are the real stuff that I believe works for me. Tips and tricks that might work for me. You are free to put it in your head if you thinks its valuable, but if you think its rubbish... Please don't mock me. Do please shut your pie hole.
 
HACKED BY YOUR FUCKING LASER
BANGSAT-BANGSAT MALAYSIA, KALIAN MEMANG
GENERASI YANG BERMASALAH PRESTASI NOL
TAPI KESOMBONGAN LUAR BIASA
ULAH SUPORTER KALIAN YANG MAIN LASER
ADALAH CERMIN DARI SIFAT KALIAN YANG MEMALUKAN
BLOG INI DI HACK OLEH LASER HIJAU KALIAN YANG MENGGANGGU PEMAIN INDONESIA
FUCK YOU UP!!! son of a bitch