Mar 18, 2010

HOW TO MULTIPLY YOUR BABY’S INTELLIGENCE? (Part 1)

"HOW TO MULTIPLY YOUR BABY’S INTELLIGENCE, more gentle revolution by Glenn Doman & Janet Doman"

I'm reading the book now. Its a real thick & creamy book, filled with real good info.

Anyway, I wanna share a sneak-a-peek here on how to lift our toddler's IQ especially when they are on the "naming stage" (18-24months).

Try the "30seconds teach"!!

In 30 seconds name & detail-out the thing ur naming. Example;

Your toddler saw a cat. You say:

1)Its a cat
2) Its a black cat
3) It has white tummy
4) Cat is a feline
5) Cat that loves fish
6) Cat loves milk too
7) Cat say "meow"
8) Cat is a tiny tiger
9) Cat has soft fur
10) Cat's whiskers are pointy
11) Cat's eyes are beautiful and reflects in the dark

Just teach your kid some superb fact about cats as much as you can in 30seconds and then STOP (bebel panjang2 will make the kid lose interest).

So what does our kid actually gets from here?

First of all, once they process these facts, they learn to know the names and characteristic of something. Then they get to use these words they learned on other stuff or other occasions.

But here's something we don't realize, this method teaches our toddler the logic of math and the rules of probability too.

By teaching our toddler these facts and the possibilities to address the object ( such as the cat in the example), we are training their brains to combine and permutate the facts that we have taught them.

The result? Our toddler's brain grows in the process!!



10 comments:

CuppyCakeMommy said...

a good one babe..nanti i try..

syida said...

shud try this too...

alinalan said...

wow interesting. kene try nih. Thanks dear!

yatie chomeyl said...

nice info..will try it on my baby later ;)

yangyuyu said...

miya makin cute..dah besar la...
nak try gak, tengs for the info

yangyuyu said...

miya makin cute..dah besar la...

Rose said...

INTERESTING. I've started doing the same exercise, eventhough the baby is still young, so that I can get used to it. With the hope that when he's ready to learn more for instance when he's 12 months above, the mommy is 'intelligent' enough to teach the intelligent bby. hehe

Fairus Basir from The Juggling Queen said...

thanks! a new method. I used to do other kind of method, but this is really a new one for me. I will apply this to my baby.

munira said...

yeah!
i memang follow glen doman method!

err miya makin besar makin shantek laa hehehehe

ShilaShower said...

i tak pernah tau this fact until i read this but this is the way i used to teach my son. proven that he picked up things fast.

tapi selalu i cakap la.

adam, see cattt.
cat is black (or whatever the color is)
cat has longgg taill
cat drinks milk, see?
pastu tah apa lagi la i bebel about cat..ekekeke.

same goes for trees, flowers and things surrounding us.

good fact you have here :)

Post a Comment

-

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor nor am I a lawyer. I am not a scientist nor am I an expert. I am just a wife and a mother, who is putting her thoughts and findings in a blog. All of the posting on this website & my blogs were written by me for educational purposes and as my sentimental library, but are not meant to diagnose nor treat any medical disorders. Any other materials that I may have quote from other published materials are for educational purposes only and not for any other manipulative reasons. Anyway, whatever weird stuff that I published are the real stuff that I believe works for me. Tips and tricks that might work for me. You are free to put it in your head if you thinks its valuable, but if you think its rubbish... Please don't mock me. Do please shut your pie hole.
 
HACKED BY YOUR FUCKING LASER
BANGSAT-BANGSAT MALAYSIA, KALIAN MEMANG
GENERASI YANG BERMASALAH PRESTASI NOL
TAPI KESOMBONGAN LUAR BIASA
ULAH SUPORTER KALIAN YANG MAIN LASER
ADALAH CERMIN DARI SIFAT KALIAN YANG MEMALUKAN
BLOG INI DI HACK OLEH LASER HIJAU KALIAN YANG MENGGANGGU PEMAIN INDONESIA
FUCK YOU UP!!! son of a bitch