Jan 15, 2010

Mama suka Yoga..Miya suka Yogo


Ever since zaman anak dara lagi I've been doing yoga 2-3 kali seminggu. It helps me to keep fit and badan rasa sihat. Believe me, jarang kena migraine or period pain kalau I buat everyday. Back pain & stiff shoulder pun kurang.

My last yoga routine was the daily pre-natal yoga I did throughout my whole pregnancy. It did help me a lot in going through pregnancy pain & alhamdulillah my labour was a swift...

However, after dah ada Miya, no yoga. I do just whatever exercise I can do. Belly dance while blogging or doing house work, walking while pushing the pram to the market and our usual 7km "family morning walk". The only form of yoga I am still doing now is the Solat. I have always think that solat position is similar to yoga if you do it right and during solat you play and meditate. Betul kan?

Baru-baru ni ada show on TV for kids called Waybuloo. The 1st time Miya watched it. She loves it to the core. The show is a bit of a natural & new age teaching...hippie too. So the characters (called piplings) live a natural/green living, eat lots of organic fruits and do the yoga. But they don't call it yoga..Its YOGO. Suitable for toddlers & kids..Super cute!!

And guess what? Miya pun ikut Yogo. She tried her best to follow & do the positions. memang Super Kawaiii!! (Nanti when I get the chance, I'll get it on video & upload it).

Wah wah..like mother like daughter. Maybe coz dah biasa buat time dlm tummy..

So now we both do Yogo each morning depan TV. Bagus juga ada Waybuloo, kurangnya Mama ada chance nak yoga dgn Miya. Hmm..maybe after this I try pasang Yogazone and see if Miya nak follow. Takut it would be too boring for her coz no cute character in the video.


10 comments:

NM said...

nanti jgn lupe taruk clips video miya beryogo eh..sure comey.hehe

nieda said...

wah bestnyer mak dgn anak beryoga..sihatkan badan.nanti upload clip video yer

Farah said...

hehe mommy die yoga..miya beryogo ek..kat mesia takde katun ni..haah jgn lupe letak gamba miya beryogo :D

Ely Hasrul said...

kawaiiiiiii

miya nih pandai la sume dia buleh buat!!! kiss kiss!!!

Fiza Rahman said...

Hehehe...kecik² dah pandai nak beryoga, mesti cute bila miya beryoga (^_^)

yatie chomeyl said...

tak sabar nk tggu video miya & yogo nya hehe

Dayah @ Real Ummu said...

Yogo tu kan brand minuman berkultur yg ada di jual di sini ?? if I'm not mistaken la..
nak jgn lupa letak video Miya beryoga or yogo..

AAE 2.0 said...

wah..xsbr nk tgk video miya beryogo.
dayah,yoco kot minuman tu :-) sedap..nuha suka.

Drama Mama said...

amboi miya....like mother like daughter naaa...way to go girl!!!

Lissa Ahmad said...

wah-wah... menariks ni... boleh cari yago, buat yoga sama dengan baby.. hehe

Post a Comment

-

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor nor am I a lawyer. I am not a scientist nor am I an expert. I am just a wife and a mother, who is putting her thoughts and findings in a blog. All of the posting on this website & my blogs were written by me for educational purposes and as my sentimental library, but are not meant to diagnose nor treat any medical disorders. Any other materials that I may have quote from other published materials are for educational purposes only and not for any other manipulative reasons. Anyway, whatever weird stuff that I published are the real stuff that I believe works for me. Tips and tricks that might work for me. You are free to put it in your head if you thinks its valuable, but if you think its rubbish... Please don't mock me. Do please shut your pie hole.
 
HACKED BY YOUR FUCKING LASER
BANGSAT-BANGSAT MALAYSIA, KALIAN MEMANG
GENERASI YANG BERMASALAH PRESTASI NOL
TAPI KESOMBONGAN LUAR BIASA
ULAH SUPORTER KALIAN YANG MAIN LASER
ADALAH CERMIN DARI SIFAT KALIAN YANG MEMALUKAN
BLOG INI DI HACK OLEH LASER HIJAU KALIAN YANG MENGGANGGU PEMAIN INDONESIA
FUCK YOU UP!!! son of a bitch