Apr 24, 2009

Bonjela danger?


Earlier today, in the news, moms fussing about bojela is dangerous & may cause harm for babies. Katanye boleh rosakkan bladder and caused reproductive cancers. It does got me worried coz I really would rely on bonjela kalau miya teething nnt.

So I did mt studies and found this:

Important Information! This is what i got from http://www.teething-babies.co.uk/.

Further to new advice on oral pain relief, we wish to reassure parents that bonjela teething gel remains suitable for teething babies over 2 months. Please see www.bonjela.co.uk for more information

Teething is one of the great milestones of your baby’s development and memories of your baby's first big toothy grin will be treasured forever. Some babies sail through the process and are showing off their first teeth before you know it, but for others it can be a more uncomfortable time, causing distress to both you and your baby.

It’s impossible to tell how your baby will react until that first tooth begins to cut, but we hope that the information and advice provided on this website will help to reassure you and ease you both through the teething process.

Within this website you’ll find information on everything from spotting the first signs that your little one is actually teething, to helping them deal with the discomfort to ideas for nutritious meals they can chomp on with their new found teeth!

bonjela Teething Gel remains suitable for children over 2 months and is not affected by any regulatory changes. bonjela teething gel has a different formulation to bonjela and bonjela cool mint gel which are now only suitable for adults over 16 years old. Please see www.bonjela.co.uk for more information on these regulatory changes.

Further I read, Bonjela have come up with new packaging on their items..so they would like for us to know that they are acting responsibily over their product. So us consumer should also play our role and be smart and not to blindly follow those obsessed over protective moms that would jump off the cliff, just to bring up the kids. Correcto Mundo!

Be a smart mom= Know on how much you are using (u know for a fact, surely kalau u gona bergelen barula ada sideeffectkan?). Know which product to use. Consult your GP or pediatrician before using any product on your little one.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

-

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor nor am I a lawyer. I am not a scientist nor am I an expert. I am just a wife and a mother, who is putting her thoughts and findings in a blog. All of the posting on this website & my blogs were written by me for educational purposes and as my sentimental library, but are not meant to diagnose nor treat any medical disorders. Any other materials that I may have quote from other published materials are for educational purposes only and not for any other manipulative reasons. Anyway, whatever weird stuff that I published are the real stuff that I believe works for me. Tips and tricks that might work for me. You are free to put it in your head if you thinks its valuable, but if you think its rubbish... Please don't mock me. Do please shut your pie hole.
 
HACKED BY YOUR FUCKING LASER
BANGSAT-BANGSAT MALAYSIA, KALIAN MEMANG
GENERASI YANG BERMASALAH PRESTASI NOL
TAPI KESOMBONGAN LUAR BIASA
ULAH SUPORTER KALIAN YANG MAIN LASER
ADALAH CERMIN DARI SIFAT KALIAN YANG MEMALUKAN
BLOG INI DI HACK OLEH LASER HIJAU KALIAN YANG MENGGANGGU PEMAIN INDONESIA
FUCK YOU UP!!! son of a bitch