Dec 28, 2008
After Miya, I only have 1 handbag. White ZARA bag approx. size 40cm x 25cm. It's huge & look almost like a weekend bag. it looks a bit like the one in the picture, but instead of gold, mine are more of stainless steel.
What's in it? What's in it, would be stuff that a mom should have. They are:
1) 2ocm x 15cm ziploc bag filled with important medicine & basic drugs like panadol, synflex, imodium, re-hydration salt, tube of heat cream, hot patch, oral aide, eye mo, homeopathy meds (fenugreek capsules, HPA lady capsules for moms), pramilet (multivitamins for moms) and etc.
2) 17cm x 22cm ziploc bag filled with 3 disposable diapers, baby wet wipes, cottonballs, tissues, hand sanitizer, bosistos oil(rub oil helps with wind in tummy) & baby powder.
3) 17cm x 22cm ziploc bag filled a change of baby clothes, small baby towel, bib & spare bingkie.
4) My GUESS wallet (IC, Marriage ID, expired driving license, in case of emergency card, credit card & hopefully some cash. My ATM card with hubby)
5) My PDA
6) Coin purse contais loose change, paper clips & small brooches.
7) 2packet of green tea bags, pair of chopstick, spoon & menthos.
8) small mirror, lippy, mascara, eyeliner & small tube of moisturiser.
9) 2handphones (1 family number-i get to call mama for free, 1 misc number-dulu its just for work, but now dah jd utk semua benda)
10) miya's toy- rattle orange & green monkey, buntat si hamster gemuk, mini bantal busuk miya a 3cm x 15cm bantal made of kain satin & yellow rubber duckie.
11) Digital Camera- to catch all "new" moments miya created. Yup we bought the camera when i was 8month pregnant, for the sole purpose to catch important moments of miya's development.
12) mini torch light with mini screw driver
13) pen, pencil, highlighter & 2 post-it-notes pad (pink & yellow)
14) a small foldable recycled-environmental-friendly- shopping- bag.
Kalau letak kunci kereta dlm bag tu, sure la lama sungguh nak carinya..
With all of these stuff swarming at the bottom of my bag, i feel i am at the urgent need of a compartment organizer. was thinking of getting something like the one in the picture.
Any moms out there care to share your tips on how to keep you handbag organized?
Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor nor am I a lawyer. I am not a scientist nor am I an expert. I am just a wife and a mother, who is putting her thoughts and findings in a blog. All of the posting on this website & my blogs were written by me for educational purposes and as my sentimental library, but are not meant to diagnose nor treat any medical disorders. Any other materials that I may have quote from other published materials are for educational purposes only and not for any other manipulative reasons. Anyway, whatever weird stuff that I published are the real stuff that I believe works for me. Tips and tricks that might work for me. You are free to put it in your head if you thinks its valuable, but if you think its rubbish... Please don't mock me. Do please shut your pie hole.