Dec 4, 2008

Miya's travelling food



when were in the go, i will give miya oat-home made cereal oats. how to make it:

1) kisar oats dlm dry mil until halus.
2) by using pengayak tepung, tapis the oats yg dah kisar tu.
3) serbuk halus hasil lapisan tu should be stored in tupperware or airtight container. (serbuk yg kasar tu mommies can use to make oats theething cookies..next posting i'll post the recipe to that).

so how to prep this oat menu. some people prefer to cook it..but some said using boiling water dah memadai. as for me, kalau travelling on the go, i just use boiling water. kalau at home i masak la on dapur or in microwave for 2mins.

ni cara nak buat bila kita tgh travel.

how to fruity oat porridge(sesuai for 4-6mo):

1) tuang boiling water just enough to cover serbuk oats. leave it seminit utk kembang.
2) lenyek pisang/ apple chuncks/ pear chunks & add to the oats mixture.
3) tuang skit EBM/juice kalau rasa nak extra.

how to make savory porridge (sesuai for kids yg sudah intro animal protein & have no allergies to it):

1) mix 3 sudu oat dgn 1 sudu sebuk ikan bilis.
2) curah boiling water just enough to cover the serbuk.
3) leave it for 2-3mins..then kacau rata. bila dia sah suam2 skit, br serve to anak.

2 comments:

NM said...

salam...1st time baca blog ni..thanks for sharing menu2 yg menarik utk dicuba..cume nk tnyla, oat ni yg mcm quacker oat tu ke? hehe..sorila ye, sya tak penah makan/xsuke pn..tu yg curious nk tau.berminat nk try.

Anonymous said...

yup...ni oats yg kita makan tu..memacam brand out there, termasuklah quaker oats tu.

Post a Comment

-

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor nor am I a lawyer. I am not a scientist nor am I an expert. I am just a wife and a mother, who is putting her thoughts and findings in a blog. All of the posting on this website & my blogs were written by me for educational purposes and as my sentimental library, but are not meant to diagnose nor treat any medical disorders. Any other materials that I may have quote from other published materials are for educational purposes only and not for any other manipulative reasons. Anyway, whatever weird stuff that I published are the real stuff that I believe works for me. Tips and tricks that might work for me. You are free to put it in your head if you thinks its valuable, but if you think its rubbish... Please don't mock me. Do please shut your pie hole.
 
HACKED BY YOUR FUCKING LASER
BANGSAT-BANGSAT MALAYSIA, KALIAN MEMANG
GENERASI YANG BERMASALAH PRESTASI NOL
TAPI KESOMBONGAN LUAR BIASA
ULAH SUPORTER KALIAN YANG MAIN LASER
ADALAH CERMIN DARI SIFAT KALIAN YANG MEMALUKAN
BLOG INI DI HACK OLEH LASER HIJAU KALIAN YANG MENGGANGGU PEMAIN INDONESIA
FUCK YOU UP!!! son of a bitch