Dec 16, 2008

Establishing Solid- Miya's menu for this week

After about a month plus on semi-solid, it is time for Miya to start establishing the solid food intake. so what did mama cook for her this week:

Sweet Dish- Japanese Silk Tofu with Pureed Dates

bahan-bahannye:

-japanese silk tofu (block or cilinder)
-10 bijik kurma
- 1/2 cup hot water

cara-caranye:
- rendam kurma dlm air panas for 5mins
- pureekan kurma dgn air rendaman dlm blender
- tuang kurma puree tu dlm individual tubs dlm 1/3 of the bekas
- lay cut tofu on top of the puree
- close tub & simpan dlm fridge

*it is best to simpan dlm fridge and not freezer coz dlm freezer tofu tu akan pecah air.
*this dish can last for 3-4days at normal fridge temperature & over 2 weeks dlm freezer.
*to serve-
masuk dlm microwave for 40sec-1min.

Savory Dish- Pasta Soup with Yellow Squash & Carrots



bahan-bahannye:
-1 bijik medium size yellow squash/yellow zucchini (kupas kulit & potong diced- size kuib 1-2cm)
-1 bijik medium size carrot (grate halus)
- 3bijik garlic (hiris nipis)
- oil utk tumis
- 3cups of water
- 5-7btg spageti pasta (dipatah2 1-2cm long sebelum masak)

cara-caranye:
-tumis bwg putih hingga naik bau wangi
-masuk air
-when air mula mendidih, masukkan spageti pasta dan biarkan selama 10mins
- masukkan semua yellow squash dah biarkan selama 10mins
- masukkan grated carrots dah biarkan selama 5mins.
- rasa semua bahan2 dlm soup tu & pastikan semua dah empuk, baru matikan api.
- tub in individual serving & freezer.

*to serve-masuk dlm microwave for 1-2min. tuang dlm mangkuk & lenyek skit pakai fork.

MIYA LOVES BOTH OF THE DISH!! YUMMY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor nor am I a lawyer. I am not a scientist nor am I an expert. I am just a wife and a mother, who is putting her thoughts and findings in a blog. All of the posting on this website & my blogs were written by me for educational purposes and as my sentimental library, but are not meant to diagnose nor treat any medical disorders. Any other materials that I may have quote from other published materials are for educational purposes only and not for any other manipulative reasons. Anyway, whatever weird stuff that I published are the real stuff that I believe works for me. Tips and tricks that might work for me. You are free to put it in your head if you thinks its valuable, but if you think its rubbish... Please don't mock me. Do please shut your pie hole.
 
HACKED BY YOUR FUCKING LASER
BANGSAT-BANGSAT MALAYSIA, KALIAN MEMANG
GENERASI YANG BERMASALAH PRESTASI NOL
TAPI KESOMBONGAN LUAR BIASA
ULAH SUPORTER KALIAN YANG MAIN LASER
ADALAH CERMIN DARI SIFAT KALIAN YANG MEMALUKAN
BLOG INI DI HACK OLEH LASER HIJAU KALIAN YANG MENGGANGGU PEMAIN INDONESIA
FUCK YOU UP!!! son of a bitch